How does it actually work?
Assess the Green Impact of your solution by answering a series of questions about the practices and outputs of your solution across four key areas: Market Adaptation, Life Cycle Analysis, Environmental Impact, and Social Impact.
Here are some examples
- To what extent is your service/product accessible to multiple stakeholders?
- To what extent are laws/regulations impeding market entry?
Life Cycle Analysis:
- To what extent are recycled materials used?
- How long does the product last on average?
- Is your company aware of how to track their Scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions?
- What impact area(s) is your company targeting? (CO2 emissions, Pollution, Water, Energy, Biodiversity, Waste, etc.)
- To what extent do you engage with stakeholders?
- To what extent does your solution address local communities?